Agenda for March 27, 2017 - 9:00 a.m.
1. Convene meeting at 9:00 a.m.
2. Approve minutes of last meeting.
3. Approve claims for payment.
4. 9:10 a.m. Open forum for public input.
5. 9:15 a.m. Jeremy Hogrefe, Deputy Sheriff to introduce new employee, Hannah Stensland who will be a Jailer for Wright County.
6. Appoint Mike Sexe as Medical Examiner Investigator for Wright County while Jon Ahrendsen is not available.
7. Discuss and take action on the County Social Services budget and reduce tax asking by $2.00 per capita as per vote of the CSS Executive Board.
8. Adam Clemons, Wright County Engineer
A. Review and take action on Railroad agreement for upgrading signals on 255th
B. Exempt Session for Negotiations Strategy – 20.17(3)
9. 11:00 a.m. Steve Praeder with Group Benefits to give update on their company for bidding out health insurance and the program they offer.
10. Old Business.
11. New Business.
12. Update on Meetings