Agenda for August 21, 2017 - 9:00 a.m.
1. Convene meeting at 9:00 a.m.
2. Approve minutes of last meeting.
3. Approve claims for payment.
4. 9:10 a.m. Open forum for public input.
5. 9:15 a.m. Colleen Meier with Wright County Communications to present name of new hire.
6. Jason Schluttenhofer, Wright County Sheriff, to present for approval purchase agreement for FAA Tower site near Eagle Grove.
7. Discuss Wright County farm lease options for 2018.
8. Eric Rector, Conservation Park Ranger, present Resolution from Conservation board on sale of Dows Community Park.
a. Vote on accepting Resolution from Conservation board on proposed sale of Dows Community Park.
b. Proceed with sale of Dows Community Park north of Dows (2.5 acres +/-) and set public hearing on such.
c. Present list of misc. county owned assets from conservation department up for sale.
9. 10:30 a.m. Video conference with Wright, Franklin, and Hancock County Board of Supervisors
a. Consider engineer’s report for Tri-Joint Drain # 49-1-125 and Tri-Joint Drain # 49-1-125 Lateral 60 and set date and time for formal hearing with landowners.
b. Possible continued discussion on JDD 1-49-125 Lateral 60, Branch 195
10. Old Business.
11. New Business.
12. Update on Meetings