Agenda for June 26, 2017 - 9:00 a.m.
1. Convene meeting at 9:00 a.m.
2. Approve minutes of last meeting.
3. Approve claims for payment.
4. 9:10 a.m. Open forum for public input.
5. 9:15 a.m. Chris Oliver, Veterans Affairs. Give update on Vietnam Books and partial grant from the state.
6. 9:30 a.m. Discuss with Andy Yackle the transfer of funds for the completion of the courtroom renovation.
a. Approve Resolution 2017-24 on inter-fund transfer from general basic to capital projects.
7. Continue the appointment of Courtney Stewart, Wright County Transit Coordinator, to the Mid-Iowa Development Association (MIDAS) Board as an Alternate representative of Wright County.
8. Jason Schluttenhofer, Wright County Sheriff, present Memorandum of Agreement with the ISICS Board for approval and signature.
9. Betty Ellis, Auditor, to submit name for new part time employee in Auditor’s office.
10. Review and approve dental rates with Met Life for 2017-2018
11. Review and approve Resolution 2017-23 on cancelling outstanding warrant over two years old.
12. Review and take action on Resolution 2017-25 on appropriation for 2017-2018 fiscal year.
13. Approve Resolution 2017-26 on the transfer of funds from General Basic and Rural Services to the Secondary Roads department.
14. Approve certified salaries for the 2017-2018 fiscal year.
15. Old Business.
16. New Business.
17. Update on Meetings