Transit Drivers Wanted
Wright County Transit is taking applications for part-time Transit Drivers. Candidate must have a valid Iowa CDL Class C or higher with Passenger Endorsement. Applications are available online or by contacting Transit Coordinator, Courtney Stewart, at 515-602-6104 or email@example.com.
1. Transporting passengers in a safe and timely manner.
2. Helps passengers needing assistance with boarding, seating, and exiting the transit vehicle.
3. Ability to stoop, bend, sit for long periods of time, load and unload wheelchairs, and secure wheelchairs in transit vehicle (kneel) (will train on wheelchairs).
4. Ability to communicate effectively.
5. Provide customer service.
6. Ability to exercise independent judgement in daily activities and be able to work with and be sensitive with passengers with various disabilities.
7. Ability to stay focused, alert, remain calm, and cautious while driving.
8. Ability to be flexible with shift hours.
Must be available between the hours of 6am-5pm Monday through Friday. Shift times vary. Split day shifts, all day shifts, and various trips will be available. Good pay.
Wright County IT Director Job Opening
Deadline to submit resume: June 2, 2017
Wright County is accepting applications for an Information Technology Director. Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
Managing and maintaining computer hardware and software, experience with IBM I (AS400) Microsoft Active Directory is desirable. Work independently with little or no supervision. Candidate must be reliable, responsible and dependable with the ability to work under pressure to meet time constraints and deadlines. This position requires that confidentiality and demonstration of a high level of integrity is maintained.
Associate’s degree in networking, computer science, or a related field; or a minimum of 5-7 years related on-the-job experience providing technology support, or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
Starting salary will be based upon prior experience. Full benefits package available. Applications and resumes may be mailed to: Wright County Assessor Attn: IT Director Position, PO Box 428, Clarion, IA 50525, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at the Assessor’s office at 115 N Main Clarion by Friday June 2, 2017.
Applicant will be subject to criminal background checks and pre-employment drug testing. Discrimination and the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion or handicap is prohibited. Wright County is an equal opportunity employer.
Director Job Description:
Under the direction of the Building Families Board, the Director is responsible for providing service coordination and administrative management of the Hamilton, Humboldt and Wright Early Childhood Initiative. The position will ensure that operational and specialized planning, community and program organizational coordination, and collaboration activities are carried out as directed by the Board. The primary objective of this position will be to promote development of services benefiting children 0-5 and their families in a three county area. These services will enhance the existing array of support and prevention programs.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Behavioral Sciences, Social Work, Public Administration, Business Management or a related field and 5 years of experience. Master’s Degree with at least two years experience in educational field preferred.
· Purpose of Early ChildhoodIowa
· Responsibilities ofLocal Boards
· HealthyChild Development
· Best Practices toAchieve Results
· Ability to see “BigPicture”
· Attention toDetail
· Basic ComputerSkills
o Contracting &Monitoring
· Data Informed DecisionMaking
If interested in this job opportunity, please submit cover letter, resume, and job application to Michelle Walters at email@example.com by July 12, 2017.